- Posted by robellis
- On June 15, 2015
- downloads, search engine optimization, SEO, website, wordpress plugins
The list below is by no means a must have, but rather the bare minimum you need to have installed on your WordPress site if you are even half serious about SEO.
- All in One SEO or Yoast SEO – Both SEO tools lets you customize many of the previously hidden aspects of your web site. You are able to easily set default values for page titles, descriptions key words – everything. Even better, you can override these settings for each individual post. This is a very powerful (and easy to use) tool.
- Google XML Sitemap – This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog.
- 404 Redirection – Manage all your 301 redirects and monitor 404 errors. Great tool if you have changed your site and deleted old sections or pages.
- WP Socializer – WP Socializer is an advanced plugin for inserting all kinds of Social bookmarking & sharing buttons. It has super cool features to insert the buttons into posts, sidebar. It also has Floating sharebar and Smart load feature.
- Subscribe to comments – Allows readers to receive notifications of new comments that are posted to an entry, with Double-Opt-In Feature.