WooCommerce is an e-commerce plugin for the WordPress platform, and has been used to build more online stores than any other platform.
WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable platform that continues to gain market share due to it’s flexibility and user-friendly interface. WooCommerce is the most popular e-commerce solutions for small to medium sized online stores in use today. WooCommerce Website Design is currently being used for 39% of all online stores globally. Rob Ellis WordPress web design will help you to set up a WooCommerce site that will make your online business stand out and which will convert visitors into customers.
WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the most popular content management system in the world. Your WooCommerce site is, in fact, a WordPress site. It gets all the benefits of WordPress and its vast selection of themes and plugins, as well as WooCommerce’s versatile e-commerce capabilities.
- A rich selection of Payment Gateway options. By itself, it supports PayPal, BACS, and cash on delivery. Extensions are available to let you provide whatever payment methods you like with plugins for Square, Stripe, Authorize.net, PaySimple, Elavon, and many more.
- Easy configuration of shipping. WooCommerce extensions let you use any of the major shipping services, set your rates as you like, track shipments, and define shipping rate schedules. You can make it simple or provide a wealth of options.
- Mobile friendliness. If you can’t do business through mobile devices, you’re missing out on a huge portion of the market. As part of a WordPress website, WooCommerce provides a responsive appearance, looking right on everything from desktop to phone screens. This means you can do business through all the devices your customers use.
- Open source. The source code of WooCommerce is available for all to read. This lets independent developers create their own supporting software, offering you more choices. Code reviewers can catch bugs in the software. It has no secrets.
- The WordPress platform. WordPress is widely recognized as a reliable, versatile way to build a website. Its software gets regular updates to fix any bugs and improve its features. It’s no wonder it’s the most popular website platform in the world.
WooCommerce offers over 400 extensions, and other developers offer many more. This lets you use it in all kinds of business situations.
Integration with third-party services. Extensions are available to use WooCommerce with MailChimp, QuickBooks and many other Web applications.
- Accounting. With WooCommerce accounting extensions, you can use it with your favorite accounting software to track sales and income.
- Inventory. Many inventory control and management applications work together with WooCommerce, using an extension to connect them.
- Sales. Extensions let you handle subscriptions, point-of-sale systems, appointment booking, and more.
Is it easy to transfer money to my bank account?
Yes, once a transaction has been made and processed with your payment processor, you can then transfer the money to your bank account.
Do you provide maintenance for WooCommerce?
Yes. I charge $100 an hour for updates and maintenance.
Is it easy to add products?
Yes. Once your eCommerce site is launched, I will show you how to add additional products. If you feel uncomfortable doing this task, we can arrange a fee for product updates.
How is shipping calculated?
There are many options to calculate shipping? We can add a flat-rate fee for all products or WooCommerce will calculate shipping rates by weight with integration to the supplier you choose from Fed-ex, Canada Post, UPS etc.
Web Design Quote
Use our form to estimate the initial cost of your WordPress website.REQUEST A QUOTE
Copyright © 2001-2022 Rob Ellis. All rights reserved