- July 29, 2019
If you run a company in London, you have two options. You can have your website optimized for a global audience. While this is possible, it is usually relative difficult because of the number of companies that you are competing with on a global scale. The second option is where you optimize your website for London visitors. London SEO is simply a strategy where you focus your search engine optimization strategies for the London market.
For example, if you run a gym in London, it will be easier for you to optimize your website for the keyword, London gym than Ontario gym. This is because of several reasons. First, as a gym operator, your target market is those people in London and not those in the wider Ontario area. This means that you will get more targeted audience by doing London SEO and not Ontario SEO.
Second, there are more gyms that target Ontario residents than those who target London customers. Therefore, targeting London customers will help reduce your competition. Third, search engines like Google prioritize local searches than those targeting a wide area. Google does this through the Google My Business optimization, which gives more details like the location, opening hours, ratings, and reviews.
Here are the benefits of Rob Ellis London SEO:
- I use SEO tools to find what users are typing and the impressions they have to let you know if the keyword is worth focusing on or not?
- I Make sure your page structure and website is setup for SEO
- I make sure you utilize on-page and off-page SEO
- I will make sure your website loads quick
- Correct plugins and caching tools are installed to help with page load speed
Using Rob Ellis London SEO and digital marketing services is a great method to promote your products and services.