- November 10, 2021
As an Duluth SEO company, we focus on the two types of SEO: on-page SEO and off-page SEO. Search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your website in such a way that will allow the search engines to read the website easier. There are many factors that determine your website’s rank on a search engine result page. For example, one factor is link building, the process of linking your website to websites relevant to your business and industry. Links continue to be a strong ranking factor for both National & Local SEO.
In all there are over 200 ranking factors that need to be addressed. It is in this area where a lot of our competitors will fall short. Rob Ellis makes sure I address both on-page SEO and off-page SEO, while incorporating a social media & content strategy. Since the advent of Google’s new algorithm update filters, Penguin, Panda, hummingbird and RankBrain there is so much that has changed and will continue to change about SEO. If your current Duluth SEO company hasn’t addressed these issues with you, it may be a sign that you should make a change. As Google continues to utilize A.I., staying on top of your website and SEO is more vital than ever.
Here are the benefits of Rob Ellis Duluth SEO:
- I use SEO tools to find what users are typing and the impressions they have to let you know if the keyword is worth focusing on or not?
- I Make sure your page structure and website is setup for SEO
- I make sure you utilize on-page and off-page SEO
- I will make sure your website loads quick
- Correct plugins and caching tools are installed to help with page load speed
Using Rob Ellis Duluth SEO and digital marketing services is a great method to promote your products and services.